CBD peanut butter is a great way to get CBD into your dog. It’s also delicious, healthy, and easy to make at home! Let’s look at how you can use Suzie’s CBD Peanut Butter on its own or in some new recipes to give your pup an extra boost of wellness.
Ways to use CBD for your dog:
1) If you want to give him CBD on its own, you can spread it across his dinner. This will provide him with about five to ten milligrams of CBD, depending on the size and weight of your pup. Just make sure that he’s not eating anything else with these treats or other medications like heartworm medication, which is toxic if ingested with CBD.
2) Homemade CBD peanut butter treats are one of the most popular ways to give your pup a little boost. They’re easy and fast to make, too! All you need is some natural low-sugar peanut butter (make sure it’s sugar-free), water or coconut oil, honey or maple syrup for sweetness, and then mix everything in a bowl and roll it into balls or bars. You can store them in the fridge or freezer, which should last around two weeks.
Three tablespoons of peanut butter will give you about fifteen milligrams of CBD, so if you’re looking to make a batch with a higher dosage, just adjust the recipe accordingly.
3) Another way to give your pup CBD is through CBD oil drops. You can put them in his food or water or even on top of his treats. It’s a super easy and convenient way to dose him up!
One milliliter of oil will give your pup about two points five milligrams of CBD so that you can adjust accordingly.
4) If you want to give your pup some CBD edibles along with his daily routine, try mixing it into some healthy homemade dog treats. There are so many ways that this cannabis-based ingredient can be used!
5) If your pup needs extra help in the anxiety department, you can add some CBD oil to his bathwater. Put three milliliters of hemp-based CBD into the water as you fill the tub, and then let him soak for about ten minutes. It’s an easy way to give him relief from those stressful moments.
In conclusion, CBD peanut butter is a great way to give your dog some extra wellness. You can use it on its own or mix it with other recipes for easy and convenient doses of CBD.